PRIVATE CLIENT MENTORING PROGRAM SERVICE AGREEMENT
THIS PRIVATE CLIENT MENTORING PROGRAM SERVICE AGREEMENT (hereinafter “Agreement”) is made effective as of the electronically verified date of this form submission, by and between BrightLife, Inc. (hereinafter “Provider”), a corporation, having a business address of 2010 W. Avenue K, Lancaster, CA 93536, and the Legal Guardian/Responsible Party noted herewith (hereinafter “Client”), an individual, having the home and/or contact address noted above.
- Service Overview: Upon delivery of signed Private Client Mentoring Program (hereinafter “PCMP”) Service Agreement from Client to Provider, Provider will commence PCMP Coaching Services (collectively, the “Services”) addressing issues, goals and outcomes specifically designated by Client. PCMP sessions are arranged by appointment at the direct request of Client, and will be comprised exclusively of remote telephone and/or video conferencing coaching and support.
- Payment for Services: In exchange for PCMP Services, Client will remit to Provider a Service Fee not to exceed $290.00 (two hundred ninety dollars) U.S. per Service Hour when prepaid in sets of ten (10) Service Hours at a time.
- Structure of Payment for Services: PCMP sessions are held at regular intervals as specified by Client; these sessions are prepaid in advance of services and are scheduled as mutually convenient. Client agrees that Service Fees applicable to this Program are to be remitted by automatic credit card debit, cash, cashier’s check or money order, or by any other means mutually agreed to by the Parties to this Agreement. Client understands that any Service Hours paid in advance of delivery of Hourly Program Services in accordance with this Agreement and not actually completed during the course of any given meeting shall be prorated as credit toward future meetings, but in no case shall payments for individual sessions, once made, be refunded to Client once session has begun.
- Nature of Services Rendered: For the purposes of this Agreement, Private Client Mentoring Program Coaching Services shall be defined as those activities engaged in by Provider for the purpose of assisting Client to make that/those emotional and/or behavioral change(s) specifically designated by Client either verbally or in some form of writing as desired outcome(s). Services will be delivered primarily by way of verbal interaction between Provider and Client, and may include discussion, various mental repatterning and/or conditioning exercises, and suggestions and/or directives designed to positively impact Client's lifestyle and perceptions such that they may become more conducive to Client's desired coaching outcome(s).
4a. Exclusions: Client understands that, consistent with the nature of a Life Skills Personal Breakthrough Coaching relationship, Provider makes no claim(s), promises or agreement to deliver traditional therapeutic, psychotherapeutic, psychological, or psychiatric services commonly performed by appropriately licensed professionals. Further, Client understands that Provider will, under no circumstances, diagnose, mediate or otherwise treat conditions and/or diagnoses found in any edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (published by the American Psychiatric Association) including, but not limited to, clinical depression, suicidal ideation, and/or other potentially life-threatening conditions.
- Duration of Services: Client understands and agrees that Provider's Services are delivered exclusively on a “pay-as-you-go” basis, and with the exception of any outstanding fees yet to be paid for Services delivered, neither Client nor Provider retains any long- or short-term obligation, one to the other, to continue such sessions (except as may be noted in this Agreement), or in any other way whatsoever, upon the conclusion of any individual PCMP Coaching session.
- Cancellation Policy: In exchange for the significant benefit inuring to Client in the form of a discount of a full $100 per Service Hour, Client hereby expressly agrees to his/her understanding that any and all Service fees remitted with the intent of participating in Provider's Prepaid Bonus Program become non-refundable once remitted to Provider.
6a. While Provider understands that postponements, reschedulings and occasional missed appointments may be unavoidable from time to time, Client hereby acknowledges that Provider invests significant time and energy in detailed planning that is required in advance of each session. Accordingly, Client hereby gives Provider permission, at Provider’s discretion, to hold Client financially responsible for any missed appointment or for appointments attempted to be rescheduled with less than 24-hours' prior notice.
- Commitment and Responsibility: Client understands that, consistent with the nature of a Personal Coaching relationship, Provider cannot and does not accept responsibility for “causing” Client to create his or her desired goals and/or outcome(s). Accordingly, Client understands and hereby agrees to Provider's expectation that he or she alone is responsible for fully engaging, to the very best of his/her ability, the exercises, tasks, agreements and other related activities suggested by Provider for the purpose of implementing the life enhancing changes he/she desires.
7a. Client further understands and acknowledges that, as in any professional helping relationship, a Personal Coaching relationship must be recognized as a partnership requiring full, active and complete cooperation on the part of all participants, and requires an acceptance of shared responsibility by all involved in order to maximize Client's potential for a successful outcome. Client further understands that anything less than a 100% commitment to a successful outcome, as evidenced by the degree to which Client carries out suggested exercises, directives, or other such tasks mutually agreed upon for the purpose of assisting Client to achieve his/her intended coaching outcome, is likely to compromise or otherwise hinder Client's subjective experience of a successful coaching outcome. In such a case, as solely determined by Provider, any suggestions or comments communicated in good faith by Provider to Client pertaining to expecting Client outcomes, in any form whatsoever, shall be rendered null and void.
- Mutual Nondisclosure: Provider and Client mutually recognize that they may discuss future plans, business affairs, financial information, job information, goals, personal information, and other private information. With the exception of the conditions noted immediately below (see Item 8a.), Provider will not voluntarily communicate Client's information to third parties of any kind. In order to honor and protect Provider’s intellectual property, Client likewise agrees not to disclose or communicate information about the Provider's practice, materials, or methods to any third parties, for any reason whatsoever, without prior written consent of Provider.
8a. Exceptions (and possible exceptions) to the conditions noted in this Item #8 include, but may not be limited to cases wherein: 1) reasonable cause is present to suspect or believe there are threats of serious harm to the Client him- or herself , or to others; 2) Provider’s records are subpoenaed or other law requires disclosure of otherwise confidential information; 3) wireless telephones and email may be not secure from eavesdropping; agreeing to their use indicates your agreement to utilize a communication medium that may not be confidential; 4) Provider believes such disclosure necessary in order to prevent Client from committing a criminal or fraudulent act, or to mitigate or rectify such conduct, or the apparent possibility of such conduct; 5) Client may choose to secure legal advice about Client’s or Provider’s compliance with this Agreement.
- Policies Regarding No Recording: Client agrees herewith not to share or record in either audio or video format, or if applicable give teleconference bridge numbers to anyone not authorized in writing by Provider; such restriction applies to any and all face-to-face meetings, video-conferencing sessions, or web-based or telephone conferences or coaching sessions.
- Indemnity Clause: Client hereby expressly agrees now and forever to hold blameless and without fault Robert Mantell, Glei Mantell, BrightLife Phobia and Anxiety Release Center, Trichotillomania Relief Specialists, their parent company BrightLife, Inc., or their agents and/or assigns, for any and all damages Client may directly or indirectly attribute to Provider’s Services. Further, Client hereby expressly agrees in advance to waive any and all right to sue in a Court of Law Robert Mantell, Glei Mantell, BrightLife Phobia and Anxiety Release Center, Trichotillomania Relief Specialists, their parent company BrightLife, Inc., or their agents and/or assigns, for any and all damages Client may directly or indirectly attribute to Provider’s Services.
- Governing Law: This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the State of California. Client hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consents to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California and of the United States of America located in the State of California for any actions, suits or proceedings arising out of or relating to this Agreement and the Services and further agrees that service of any process, summons, notice or documents by U.S. Certified Mail to Client's address set forth above shall be effective service of process for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of this Agreement. Client irrevocably and unconditionally waives any objection to the venue of any action, suit or proceeding arising out of this Agreement being in the courts of the State of California or of the United States of America located in the State of California and hereby further irrevocably and unconditionally waives and agrees not to plead or claim in any such court that any such action has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
- Attorney's Fees: In the event Provider retains an attorney to enforce Provider's rights hereunder, Provider shall be entitled to payment by Client of its reasonable attorney's fees and costs, whether or not litigation is commenced. This provision shall extend to attorney's fees and costs incurred on appeal or in enforcement of or execution on any judgment or order entered by any court adjudicating rights or remedies created by or arising out of this contractual relationship; to the extent necessary, this provision shall not be merged into but shall survive entry of judgment in any action upon this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding of the parties hereto, and shall not be changed or terminated orally; any other agreements between the parties, express or implied, are hereby canceled and of no further force or effect. It is understood and agreed by the parties hereto that there are no verbal or written promises, agreements, stipulations or other representations of any kind or character, express or implied, other than as set forth in writing in this Agreement.
- Severance and Validity: In the event any provision of this Agreement or any part thereof shall be determined by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, the remaining provisions hereunder, or parts thereof, shall remain in full force and effect, and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated thereby, it being agreed that such remaining provisions shall be construed in a manner most closely approximating the intention of the parties with respect to the invalid, void or unenforceable provision or part thereof.
- Counterparts and Facsimile Signatures: This Agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original and all of which together shall constitute the executed agreement between the parties.
- Amendment; Assignment:The terms and conditions of the Agreement may not be amended or modified without the express written consent of Provider and any attempt to do so shall be null and void. Client may not assign his/her rights or delegate his/her duties under this Agreement without the prior written consent of Provider.
I HAVE READ THIS PRIVATE CLIENT MENTORING PROGRAM SERVICE AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY, INCLUDING THE CANCELLATION POLICY DESCRIBED HEREIN, HAVE BEEN PROVIDED SUFFICIENT TIME TO REVIEW AND FULLY CONSIDER ITS TERMS, AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS USED IN IT AND THEIR LEGAL SIGNIFICANCE.
By pressing the "Complete my purchase" button below, I hereby confirm that I agree and accept without reservation the above-stated Terms of this Agreement.